Government customers seek out SSGi because of our reputation in providing high-quality engineering, healthcare, management, facilities support, temporary staffing and consulting solutions. To help our clients meet their needs quickly and efficiently, SSGi offers a range of government contracting mechanisms. These vehicles provide our clients with streamlined, easy-to-use processes and procedures to obtain both services and products.
SSGi maintains an impressive list of General Service Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedules and agency-specific Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicles – such as:
- Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
- Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing (TAPS)
- Complete Facilities Maintenance
- Management Consulting and Program Support (MOBIS)
- Environmental Services
- Navy Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
Our clients deserve and expect terms and prices that are pre-negotiated, fair and reasonable, which takes pain out of the procurement process and assists clients with achieving their mission.
An overview of SSGi’s available GSA Schedules is available.